The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Orlando at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Approved Tentative FY 2019 Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 adopted budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior, please contact the District Office.